Technology Law Experts
We have negotiated a wide range of international agreements and advised clients in many countries, including:
· Incorporated and maintained entities in Spain, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Germany, Japan, France, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Czech Republic, Italy, and India;
· Negotiated distribution agreements in Saudi Arabia, Ecuador, Costa Rica, and South Africa;
· Terminated Managing Directors and employees in Germany, France, Austria, the Netherlands, England, Mexico and India;
· Acquired and disposed of assets and companies – see Mergers and Acquisitions;
· Drafted and negotiated a complex joint venture corporation in Japan;
· Oversaw outside counsel in separate pieces of litigation involving millions of dollars in damages in France, Germany and England; and
· Negotiated a multi-million dollar sublicense of a remotely hosted application through a systems integrator to the Scottish Government.
Bob Schwartz has worked in a German law firm and speaks German fluently.