We advise our clients on routine employment law matters to comply with state and federal laws and to protect their intellectual property interests. Scott has advised in-house clients on substantive areas of employment law and implementation of policies. Representative areas of advice include the following:
· Investigation of a race discrimination complaint lodged against supervisor;
· Termination of senior level employees and negotiation of severance arrangements;
· Implementation of policies opposing sexual harassment and electronic communications policies;
· Negotiation of executive employment agreements; and
· Review of employment manuals.
Technology Law Experts